Operations-Power to Empower
- All fields with a * are mandatory. Please review the selection criteria.
- All Indian nationals 18 years or above can apply. Challenge is open to all Indian Institutions, organizations, and individuals based in India. Any Indian applicant based outside of India is eligible to apply if the focus of their work is in India.
- Applicants in the operations category have to show proof of operations that have been undertaken.
- Please refer to the NSDC Funding Guidelines: – NSDC Funding Guidelines before applying in Operation category.
- All applicants (Non-profit and For-profit) need to fill and submit the PD Screening form along with their respective application form.
- Kindly submit the completed application set of Operations category at email@example.com with the subject line: ‘P2E 2015 – Operations Category Application’
- Deadline: November 19, 2015
It is mandatory to fill and submit PD Screening-P2E 2015 form along with the respective application forms by for-profit and not-for-profit organizations applying in Operations category.
Download the Operations Category – Application-Not-For-Profit – P2E 2015
Download the Operations Category – Application-For-Profit-P2E 2015
Any questions? Please contact:
Junior Manager – Discover Services, Ennovent
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call Us at: +91 11 4385 1999 Extn: 5