Eligibility & Rules
Who can apply to P2E 2015?
Participants with an existing venture, pilot or an idea to create impact on skill development are eligible to apply. Challenge is open to all Indian Institutions, organizations, and individuals in India. Any Indian applicant based outside of India is eligible to apply under all the three categories (Idea, Seed, Operations) if the focus of their work is India.
List of entities that are eligible for submission of application.
- Social Enterprises/Entreprenuers
- Academic institutions/Universities/Colleges
- Business associations/Industry entities
- Training & skill development organisations
- Students/Individuals/Group of Students/Group of individuals
- Non-governmental organisations (registered under Society Act, Trust Act & Sec 25 Indian Company Act) & Cooperatives
Other Important Considerations
- There is no restriction on the age or background for applicants.
- If the submission is in Idea category, the applicant must not have any pilot or currently performing any operations. It can be an idea explained in the application only.
- If the submission is in Seed category, a proof of concept (E.g. prototype/pilot) is required.
- If the submission is in Operations category, the venture must show proof of the operations that have been undertaken.
- All applicants applying under the Operations Category should review the NSDC Funding Guidelines document and are required to submit the PD Screening document along with their completed application.
- Applications are invited from all sectors mentioned in the sector focus section .