Solutions/Ideas should focus at skill development in India.
Solutions should fulfill the following criteria’s: -
- Social Impact – Best entries will show a positive social impact.
- Sustainability – Entries should have a clear plan for reaching long-term goals and financial sustainability.
- Innovation – Entries should clearly describe how their solutions are driven by ground-breaking ideas and strategy. Entries should clearly summarize their solution’s key activities aimed at meeting the project goals.
- Scalability – Entries should have a scalable model to target large number of people and reach within India.
- In Operations category, successful ventures will demonstrate that they have strong partnerships to address ongoing needs, support scalability, and present a clear financial strategy.
- In Operations category, ventures should show some form of on-ground experience of Mobilization, Training & Placement and should be in action for at least 6 months and above.